Σάββατο 1 Μαρτίου 2014

I love color...Scrap Tournament round 3!!

Goodmorning!

This is my entry for the third round of Scrap Tournament 2014! 





 The challenge is 

 General: Make a scrapbooking layout with lots and lots of doodling on it.

Pages:
- One.
- Format 30,4 x 30,4 cm (12x12 inch)

Theme:
Free

Colours:
Free

Photos:
- Minimum 4 photos
- No photo’s with people (foreground or background) or parts of people on them.

Use:
- You will have to add doodling ON 2 of the photos. (exactly 2 no more no less)
- Add a handwriten/doodled title directly on the layout
- Add a handwritten journal of minimum 20 words directly on the layout.
- All doodling must be hand doodled!


Not to be used:
- Flowers in any form. So no flowers on your LO. Including your papers and photos and doodling. You can't even doodle flowers on your layout. You can doodle anything else.
- Alphabet stickers, alpha thickers, diecut, punched alpha, handcut alpha, stamped alpha, punched alpha, alphabet using a stencil or any other alphabet embellishment.


Allowed: - Cutting machines and punches are allowed except for alphabets and flowers.



So, I choosed to play with colors...chalks and big colored rounds. I love color in my life...This makes me happy, optimist...it feels like everything is ok! Thats why I love scrapbooking ...I can use all the color I want , I can color  my moments, my thoughts, my trips!!!


 The quote is from Paul Gaugin. " Color! What a deep and mysterious language, the language of dreams! "


Thank you very much for being here! Have a nice Weekend ! 

Καλές απόκριες σε όλους μας!


Vasso


 



 



3 σχόλια:

  1. Βάσω μου πολύ γλυκιά η σελίδα σου, μια νοστιμιά !!! Και αυτη τη φορά ο διαγωνισμός είχε πολυυυυύ δύσκολία....όσο πάει και πιο πολύ μου φαίνεται !!! ΚΑΛΗ ΕΠΙΤΥΧΙΑ σου έυχομαι μεσα απο την καρδια μου!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Πολύ μου άρεσε και αυτή και η άλλη σελιδούλα σου που είδαμε γιαυτήν την πρόκληση!!Είναι τόσο χρωματιστή!!!!Και λατρεύω τις κιμωλίες!!!!Και μένα δεν με συγκινεί ιδιαίτερα το doodling....με κουράζει θα έλεγα!!!!!Καλή επιτυχία!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Βασούλα, Η αντικειμενική μου ματιά :-) θεωρεί ότι είναι τέλειο!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή