Πέμπτη 7 Αυγούστου 2014

Once upon a Sketch... smile!

Hello!

I prepared a very simple page for August challenge at once upon a sketch!

This is the sketch



and this is my page



This funny picture of me was taken in Maldives on 2004 under the water!! I really smile everytime I look at it..but it also remindes me of all the good moments we had there!! I wanted to sent me a letter..Just to remind me to be whith those who make me smile like the way I smile here! That's the theme of my journaling in a small letter inside the envelope! 

Thank you for being here! Don't forget to create memories...

Vasso



2 σχόλια:

  1. You made me smile, too!!! I saw this up on our FB page & thought it looked REALLY neat!!! Even better here with the bigger photos!!! Thanks for joining us once more at OUAS!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. A refreshing layout! Out of the box thinking, I like it! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή