Σάββατο 23 Ιανουαρίου 2016

Little moments!

Hello!

Did I tell you that I loooove 7 dots papers?? I added , and added modeling paste, mists, watercolors and my paper is still like new! :-) Today I play with the challenge at 7 dots studio and the industrial theme!



My first thought was to go with black ...but second thought was ....I have to be me! :-)  I picked a soft colored picture and played with my stencils with gears and numbers and my finnabair stamp ... So this page is about the fragile nature  that survives into an industrial world...That's my story for today!



This is way too loaded for me indeed! :-)


Thank you so much for visiting my page,


Vasso 

6 σχόλια:

  1. Βασούλα μου, πολύ ωραία σύνθεση μου άρεσε που πειραματίστηκες και τί ωραίο μήνυμα!!!Μπράβο σου καλή μου!!Καλή επιτυχία σε ευχαριστούμε που έπαιξες μαζί μας στη 7Dots!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. What a sweet layout! Loving the candy like colors! Thank you do much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Love the theme of your page!! So cool and innovative.Thank you for joining us over at 7Dots for the industrial challenge xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. wonderful project! Thank you do much for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. This is really cute! Thank you for joining us over at 7Dots Studio!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή