Πέμπτη 25 Φεβρουαρίου 2016

Hope!

Hello hello!!

These days I am often playing with flowers..something I didn't use to do...It's strange but I am no really a flower girl! So, I was very happy to see this challenge at Scrap Africa!!

 


I was so inspired by the colors , the riped papers and the way the page is made!! I wanted so much to play!! So, I picked another picture from the circus!!!

  
I had so much fun creating this one!! I love the result!!

Thank you so much for being here,


Vasso 

11 σχόλια:

  1. I like the layers and textures! Such a great take on the mood board. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Beautiful work...love all the layers of your layout, Thanks for playing with Scrap Africa :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Beautiful work...love all the layers of your layout, Thanks for playing with Scrap Africa :)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Marvelous page!
    Love it!
    Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa!
    Xoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Beautiful layout. I love your colours and all the texture and layers. Thank you for playing at Scrap Africa.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Wow Vasso...as always you never disappoint...your page is amazing! Love the pinks and the fabulous styling! ;-) Thanks ever so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. that's wonderful!!! thank you for taking part in Scrap Africa challenge

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Beautiful layout! I love that you chose circus for the theme. Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Wonderful page!!! Great background, colors, layering and picture!!!! Thank you for joining us @Scrap Africa!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. fantastic work!Thanks for playing with us at ScrapAfrica!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. Stunning! I love pages with so many layers! Thank you for playing wth us at ScrapAFrcia!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή