Κυριακή 1 Μαρτίου 2015

A note of thanks!

Hello!

This is my first page as a DT member of the The Studio Challenges!! So glad to be a part of this team!

The challenge for the 1st of March is :

Use as many of these Items in your layout as you can....
                  Mist
                  Stamping
                  Sequins
                  Chipboard
                  Brads or Eyelets
                  Thread
                  vellum
                  yellow

Visit the blog to see all the beautiful pages the team has prepared!!
This is my page



I love this Webster's pages paper and the colors!! So, I have used everything from the list above exempt from the vellum! You can even see the yellow color ..in my flower!! :-) A note of thanks is my message ..a note of thanks for everything is given to me. It doesn't need to be flowers or presents...just my people next to me! That's what I am thankful for!


Thank you so much for being here,

happy month to all of you! Spring is - almost - here!!


Vasso



 

0 σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου