Κυριακή 29 Μαρτίου 2015

Scrap Africa March Challenge!

Hello again!

I love yellow and lime and this is was my chance to play with them!! March challenge at Scrap Africa . A summer photo of my daughter eating her favorite sweet vanilla with her yellow dress gave me the idea!! A picture full of summer!! Her knees are scraped and you can even see the mosquito bite!! :-) That's all about summer!!


This is the mood board




and this my page




I love to play with gelatos!! :-)


Thank you so much for stopping by,


Vasso

 

6 σχόλια:

  1. A beautiful and bright page Vaso! Love that sweet photo too! ;-) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. So cute!!!
    Love the composition and those bright colours!!!
    Thanks for playing with us at scrap Africa!
    Xoxo

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Absolutely beautiful! I love all of your embellishments - this is AWESOME! Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at Scrap Africa. http://ericahoughton.blogspot.com/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Cute layout! Love the bright colours and that super cute photo. Thank you for playing at Scrap Africa.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. great page!Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa!
    Xoxo, Asica

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. True spring colours! Love your splash of brightness! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Africa!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή